Monday, October 10, 2011

Three years and a new baby later i'm returning to this blog.  So much has happened its hard to recapture.  I've become a stay at home mom, had a baby girl, and moved.  That's a lot for just three short years. It seems to have gone by so quickly.  Noah is now 3 1/2 and is so big.  He loves playing anything that involves a ball.  Is a big help to me around that house and with his new baby sister.  Of course his love for Star Wars and playing swords is crazy.  His sister Caroline will be 9 months soon.  I can't believe time has gone by so quickly.  We sold our old house when Caroline was just 4months old. We were crazy to put our house up for sale and move with a new baby.  But we did it and survived.

Our new house I love.  It has so much room! Its big enough to have lots of people over to watch football games and still have kids playing outside or in other rooms of the house. We even have a guest room and Paul has his own office.  Its a big step up and the Lord definitely provided this house for us to use for him.   Over the next few days I hope to catch up with what's been going on over the next few days.  Feeling the blogging need again.  Plus I want something for our kids to read one day.  This seems as good a place as any for word about them growing up and other fun things.  I miss writing...

No comments: