Friday, July 18, 2008

Growin Boy

My good friend Kasie Birdwell is so talented. She keeps Noah for me while I go to work each day and when she finds the time, usually when her little 2yr old Kate is sleeping, she takes some pictures of Noah. They were so beautiful I thought I would share them with you.

Are YOU talkin to ME?


I have a surprise for you!


Sweet dreams

Its hard to believe that he is now 2 1/2 months old (10weeks). He is getting bigger up to 9lbs. 8oz and 22inches long. I think he will be a good basketball player he definately has the feet for it! Check these out. Its hard to tell but trust me he has his mamma's feet!

7 comments:

Sue Sue said...

That's my baby! Remember, angels have big feet.
Sue Sue

Amber said...

Gorgeous!

TexasNeals said...

schell, your baby boy is beautigul! congrats! :)

Seth said...

Crazy how a baby can look so much like you and so much like paul, and I can't really distinguish a single feature that is either of you but it's such a crazy good mix that I take my breaks at work to say hi to him on the computer screen...

jennifer said...

Congrats Schell he is gorgeous!

Carolyn Jo Gower said...

Schell you are a wonderful mother, Noah is lucky to have you and Paul as his parents!

Carolyn Jo Gower said...

Schell,
I looke at "Growing Boy" again! Just can't get enough of my grandson! What a great post you did with photos...I give thanks to your friend that keeps Noah too! love, Gigi